Dear guests, Dear Morteratsch-friends
It starts again. On June 3rd we start the summer season. We were able to enjoy our holidays and are now all looking forward to opening the hotel again.
We haven't been completely idle in the past 6 weeks. Here you can find out what it is New there and what at old has remained:
- Beer – we have the Bernina beer on tap starting this summer (and we're all the more looking forward to the after-work beer)
- All rooms in the main building and in Al Vadret have been freshly painted – the rooms look like new (we are very happy)
- We can count some new faces to our great team (and look forward to old and new guests-faces)
- the bike trail from Pontresina to Morteratsch is finally finished and terrific (whether for an after-work lap or as an excursion, we really like it)
- We've come up with some new and snazzy drinks (and are excited to serve them)
- In high season we always have a little party on Saturday (we'll keep you posted here and on social media)
- Our mega fine nut cakes (which are also available whole to take away)
- Our great regional Speise- and range of drinks with numerous local producers
- Our joy and our fun in hosting
- Our opening hours (warm kitchen between 11:30-16:00 / 18:00-20:30)
- From two nights in the hotel the free use of all mountain railways in the Upper Engadine is free (yes, also Muottas Muragl)
- and much more…
As you can see, a lot has happened. But the essential remains.
We wish everyone a wonderful summer season and are already looking forward to your visit. On June 3rd we start the summer season.
Would you like to reserve a room directly? Then click here.
Would you like to reserve a table? Then click here.